Friday, September 16, 2011

An idle mind...

An idle mind... is a terrible thing to unleash in a blog. But here I am with no car, two kids in school and grumpy about my prospects of ever finding a job that lets me sometimes, just sometimes, be home in time for dinner.

The truth is I've been curious about blogging for a while. I love the idea of a creative outlet, and who knows when I'll ever have this kind of free time again. However, I am about to engage in the aforementioned job search, and I'm not sure now is the time to be posting random sh..tuff.

So it's fair to say I am ambivalent about this. I delete half my tweets, so how will I have the stomach for blogging? And in a true sign one is not ready to blog, I was stymied for AT LEAST 20 minutes on a name (no, time off has not made me more patient).

Blether is the Scottish word for Blather. And Blethering Heights is just the kind of crappy play on words that I tortured my copywriters with for 17 years.

And here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment